Sunday, May 15, 2011
Sunday Funday
Bradley here. Well not long now until I head on home for a few well earned days of old fashioned R&R! This week culminated on Friday for me when I conquered the ominous and physically exhausting rite of passage into The Order of the Spur. A long standing centuries old tradition of Cavalry Troopers is when a young Trooper earns his riding spurs. Great Grandpa COL Dillon would sure be proud if he could see me now. However, I couldn't have done a single bit of the grueling 18 + mile event without my Lord Jesus. I kept praying as I wanted to fall over from exaustion "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". I know Sarah is really looking forward to my return. She woke up this morning just feeling fit as a fiddle! I am so happy that she is feeling so much better. Prayers work y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment